Productivity

A new trend that’s been hitting the workplace in recent years is extreme employment perks. From in-house yoga classes to free lunch, companies in many industries are going above and beyond when it comes to providing employee incentives. However, these perks don’t come cheap. Some professionals wonder whether extreme incentives are being provided at the expense of more practical benefits […]

View Article

Would you vote “yes” or “no” for independence? Allowing recruiters to run their own P+L desk? We are all glued to our screens at the moment as to whether Scotland will vote in favour of becoming an independent nation on Thursday 18th September (those reading this after the vote will realise I am writing this before the result). I understand the […]

View Article

All of my clients want more time.  They also want to get more done.  They want to improve their reach (and placement ratio) using social media.  They want to improve brand awareness.  They want more leads (or at least better jobs to work on).  They want to be smart and innovative.  Let’s not start on the obvious statement of wanting […]

View Article

Have you ever felt like you’re wasting your time at work? You’re not the only one. Work meetings, people running late, the interwebs… Sources of distraction are aplenty and can highly damage your productivity. At the very top of this infographic, our friends at Visualistan state that only 60% of time at work is spent productively! So where do the remaining 40% go? […]

View Article